BWAT 50 CONDENSATE RETURN CORROSION CONTROLLER
B WAT 50 is an liquid chemical formulated to provide an ideal vapor-liquid distribution ration to protect all part of steam/condensate system. It is blend of volatile products positive corrosion protection by the direct neutralization of carbondioxide.
- Efficient scale inhibitor even in presence of iron and copper
- Reduces Iron and Copper pick-up
- Protects pre-boiler Equipments
- Compatible with other chemicals
- Easy to handle and feed
- Protects boiler equipments
- Broad spectrum vapor liquid distribution
|Ph||11.5 - 12.5|
|Specific Gravity at 25 deg C||0.95 - 1.05|
Chemical dosage will vary with condensate water quality from system to system. In most industrial systems use sufficient quantity of B WAT 50 to maintain the condensate pH above 8.0. COnsult Engineer for optimum dosage.
Keep container tightly closed and keep in cool place. Do not expose to sunlight directly.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Use gloves and googles. Wash out empty containers thoroughly with water before disposal.